A Life Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Life Away

A place to escape life's triviality and indulge in new worlds for a spell. Unwind. Create. Collaborate.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dvrling
Admin
dvrling

Introduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 3:56 am

This thread is meant to enable members to become acquainted with one another, and may be used to meet new people and make new friends. Please feel free to be utterly you. If any trouble is had on account of your introduction (bullying, teasing, etc.), please message an admin.

Be kind, and have fun!

'Hi, sweet friends! My name is dvrling (darling?) , and I'm one of your resident admins! I'm currently a second year university student with a love of literature and a far-too-creative mind on her hands. In my free time, I like to doodle or paint, play all kinds of music, write poetry, and screen plays galore, and perform whenever I'm able. I'm the very epitome of gregarious, so please, don't be shy; say hello! I can't wait to create with you all!'

Last edited by dvrling on Tue May 08, 2018 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://alifeaway.rpg-board.net
danny, interrupted

danny, interrupted

Introduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 12:29 pm

Danny; he/they
Howdy everyone! I am a first year uni student. I love art (so much), writing, and listening to music. I'm a perpetual dreamer and a fiercely loyal human bean. I love collaborating with others to create stories; it brings out the best in people's creative minds. I love social interaction, so don't be a stranger!
Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Life Away :: Out Of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: